photo 097a0ec7-dc10-478b-a3ec-ff9dd0cff8cc_zps1725d6d8.jpg photo ac18cc01-d019-42ef-b603-c0be49d64b38_zps14330b96.jpg photo e49b91e8-93ed-479c-955d-5060542e8978_zpsa8611a52.jpg photo 7caee54b-06c4-4994-83c0-d994b016a537_zps682965dc.jpg photo 26007e1e-628c-4cf4-8f12-fc892a6ab34f_zps582a4c4c.jpg

February 10, 2011

Is it a sign?


So hubby and I have been trying to go on a trip to France for almost three years now.  And we’ve decided that this summer is THE summer. {Hubby is applying for dental school, so we won’t be going anywhere for a couple of years} We’ve been trying our hardest to save up our money and think positively that we’ll actually find a way to get cheap tickets and a place to stay.

Honestly, with needing to put money down to save a spot for hubby’s dental school and the expensive move out east to his school…I wonder if I’ll ever get to see Europe at all. But while cracking open some fortune cookies…everything became more positive.

Photobucket

And yes, I’m cheesy enough to let those fortunes reinforce my positive attitude that I WILL go to France. 

     List of some things I wanna’ do in France:
                                           
                                            > See the Eiffel tower
                                            > Eat a different pastry everyday
                                            > Order at least one meal in French
                                            > Take tons and tons and tons of pictures
                                            > See Chopin’s grave {creepy? Yes. But his piano compositions are my favorite}


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Do it!! The hardest part is getting there! And hey, sometimes the best time to travel is during summer holidays with the hubby, use up those student loans! But the other thing is, the eiffle tower isn't going anywhere, France will be amazing WHENEVER you can go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd take those as a definite sign! fortune cookies never fail. so fun! jealous.
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely see Chopin's grave when you go! My favorite picture of when I went to Austria is of me at Schubert and Beethoven's graves. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stalking you via blog comments because I didn't know you had a blog until today. My friend Sarah used to live in France. You guys need to call me and I will get in touch with her to see about finding you a place to stay.

    ReplyDelete